Don't Suffer In Silence, Make A Report.

School badge


As part of a welcoming and caring school, we take pride in listening to all our stakeholders and ensuring that our pupils can make the most out of their time at school as well as the school being of service a community. 

However, we also realise that sometimes pupils and other stakeholders need help with things that may take place inside or outside of school.  We are always here to help you in school but, in addition, the school has invested in a confidential system for all members of the school and local community to use.

The School Help Advice Reporting Page System (SHARP) is a confidential service which allows students, parents and members of the public to access information and voice any concerns they may have about issues like bullying, drugs, anti-social behaviour, weapons and hate crime in their local school or community.

The aim of this site is to enable us all to work together to make our communities a safer place to live. It is full of useful information and advice for everyone, so please take the time to look through the different pages.  Feel free to feed back any thoughts that you may have about the site and also let us know any suggestions for future pages that you may like to see.  This service is for you and we endeavour to make it the best we can.

You can make a report anonymously, but bear in mind that if you want somebody to get back to you with advice, please consider that it may be harder to help if you do not leave your details. Any report will be dealt with sensitively and promptly.

This is not an emergency service.  Any information you share will be treated as a matter of urgency but within school working hours (8:30am to 4:00pm) and we aim to respond to all concerns within a maximum of 3 working days (during term time). 

The following options are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, if your concern needs a response outside of school working hours:

  • If you feel someone is at immediate risk of significant harm please contact the Police on 999.
  • If you have non-urgent information, related to the wider community please contact the Police on 101. 
  • If your concern is specific to a child or young person please phone Children’s Social Care during office hours on 0300 123 6720 or out of office hours on 0300 123 6722.
  • If you are a child or young person you can speak with Childline on 0800 1111.
  • If you are an adult worried about a child you can speak to a trained helpline counsellor with the NSPCC on 0808 800 5000.
  • If you are a professional concerned about a child in the workplace you can speak to an NSPCC trained practioner via their Whistleblowing Advice line on 0800 028 0285.

As well as using the form on this page, you can share any concerns you have with school in the following ways:

  • Speak to your child’s Form Tutor at the school
  • Phone and ask to speak with a member of SLT or a Designated Lead for Safeguarding on 01772 795428.
  • Email the school office on



Make Report